10.The Holiday- Cutesie, cliche' romantic comedy, but every girl needs a little of that in her life now and again.
9. Stranger than Fiction-Weird but good.
8. Knocked Up-Any human being that has been through the "miracle" of pregnancy and labor and delivery has to include this in her top ten.
7. Shrek the Third- Not quite as funny as the first two but any movie my two-year old loves is good with me.
6. Pirates of the Caribbean: World’s End- Johnny Depp in makeup- enough said.
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phenix- HP will always make my top ten!
4. Inside Man- This film stars my boyfriend Clive Owen, and since I am a very supportive girlfriend it makes my top ten.
3. Sweeney Todd- Again with the Johnny Depp and the makeup
2. Little Miss Sunshine-This movie is hilarious on so many levels.
1. Borat- This movie is inappropriate (and therefore even more hilarious) on so many levels.
Now, you'd do well to remember that I spent all of 2007 either in class, preparing for class or thinking about ways to mame myself in order to avoid going to class. That translates as these are really the only ten movies I saw this year. So, before you go updating your Netflix queue with my picks of the year, be mindful that in reality, there are probably way better movies out there... i.e...The Bourne Ultimatum, Zodiac, 300, Michael Clayton, Hairspray, Gone Baby Gone, Atonement, Bridge to Terabithia, American Gangster, Juno, Wristcutters, Spider Man 3, Dan in Real Life, Bee Movie, Golden Compass, Air Guitar Nation, The Jane Austen Book Club, Rendition, Golden Compass, The Martian Child, Into the Wild, Enchanted, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Blood Diamond, The Departed, Fracture, The Good Shepherd, Ratatouille, I know who killed me, Transformers, Mr. Brooks, The Assassination of Jesse James.